Mon, Aug 28, 2000; by Ehud Lamm.
This should be a list to interesting papers on languages and language issues, and a meta-list of lists of such papers.
- Lambda the Ultimate Imperative
- Lambda the Ultimate Declerative
- GoTo Statement Considered Harmful
- Introduction to Lambda Calculus
- The Essence of Compiling with Continuations
- A tutorial on the universality and expressiveness of fold, Graham Hutton. Journal of Functional Programming, 9(4):355-372. (ps)
- Functional Programming with Bananas, Lenses, Envelopes, and Barbed Wire, Erik Meijer, Maarten Fokkinga, and Ross Paterson. FPCA'91. (ps)
- Trampolined Style, Steven E. Ganz, Daniel P. Friedman, and Mitchell Wand. ICFP 1999
- A Modular Module System, Xavier Leroy
- Programming language theory texts online (Frank Atanassow)
- Bibliography of Scheme-related Research
- Functional Programming Archive
- Functional Pearls
- Types and Programming Languages. Lecture given by Benjamin Pierce. Good guide to the literature
- Domain-Specific Languages: An Annotated Bibliography
- Visual Programming Languages Papers
- Programming by Demonstration (online version of the book Watch What I Do: Programming by Demonstration, Allen Cypher ed.
- 2nd ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Continuations (CW'97)
- 3rd ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Continuations (CW'01)
Contributed links are more than welcome!