Programming languages may be viewed from many different angles. One can study the historical development of various programming languages and paradigm, as well as try to formalize and reason about them theoretically; one can consider languages as wholes, but others prefer to examine specific language features.|
Trying to cater to all these points of view is quite difficult; many postings still appear in the general department.
To ease your viewing experience, below are direct links to pages restricted to specific departments.
- DSL (Domain Specific Languages)
- implementation (language implementation techniques. GC, compilation etc.)
- LC (Lambda Calculus)
- Meta Programming New!
- object-functional (combining OOP and functional programming)
- Software-Eng (programming language issues related to SE)
- xml (and other markup languages)
Please note that we only added departments recently, and some departments are newer than others. Don't judge us based only on the content you find here. Older stuff can be found by searching for it, or by going directly to specific dates.